Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TruthSeeker5314.com - The Event Website


The newest The Event website is up, http://www.TruthSeeker5314.com.  The first post is quoted below:
If you found this website, it means you're searching for answers. Seeking the truth. I have decided to start this site to expose some of the fallacies propagated by our government.  Something big is coming, sooner than later.  Something that will change life as we know it.  Some high-level executives inside the Martinez administration are continuing to hide the truth, and I can no longer sit here and passively watch them toy with our future so carelessly.

The truth must be heard.

My position grants me access to highly sensitive information.  In order to continue exposing the truth in these pages, and for considerations that I am sure you understand, I am not at liberty to divulge my true identity. 

I am still putting together the pieces of the puzzle and formulating my theories.  And I need your help.  Every document I manage to obtain will be posted on this website.

Together, we will seek out the truth...

- TruthSeeker5314
The Truth Seeker ARG Blog, much like the character twitter accounts, is designed to draw The Event fans deeper into the world of The Event.  ARG is a acronym for Alternative Reality Game, are there alternative realities in the word of The Event?   We'll have to wait and see.  I would vote no, since parallel dimension is a major plot point of another major TV.  I don't want to spoil that for anyone who is not watching that show.

Thanks,
Jimmy in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment