Thursday, September 23, 2010

TruthSeeker5314.com - Avias Flight 514 Emails and Texts

In the most recent post at TruthSeeker5314.com, several passenger e-mails and texts from Avias Flight 514 have been posted.  Read the message and see what you think, any clues to be found?

Evidence Found
Posted by TruthSeeker on September 22, 2010 at 21:06

Evidence found!! The following are Avias Flight 514 passenger email and texts that were sent minutes after the flight left Miami. These last words sound authentic, but the message could be contaminated. I'm microscoping.

PASSENGER EMAILS

From: Tony [email address redacted]
Subject:
Date:
To: Emily [email address redacted]

Emi baby I love you soooo much. Our plane's going to crash. you're the most special person in my life and you've made it worth living i luv you i luv you. the happiest 3 years of my life. You're the love of my life. Don't forget me. I'll be with you forever.

-Tony

______________________________________

From: Maggie [email address redacted]

To: Jess [email address redacted]
Subject: Brazil, baby! Here I come!

Jess,


I am on the plane about to take off to see you! Yay! And i'm just saying- I am a really good friend. :-) considering how I HATE planes. I must really want to visit you and see all you've accomplished cuz the flight is already a bit iffy. I got a seat by the bathroom in case I throw up from nerves, LOL, and this sweaty skeezy guy with a villanous goatee totally bumped me on his way out the bathroom. He must have been in there for a while, 'cause I never saw him go in. Anyway, pray it's a smooth flight with a good movie. Don't be late to pick me up either. ;-) ooh- Phones off. Love you! -Maggie

______________________________________

From: Steve [email address redacted]

Subject:
Date:
To: Kylie [email address redacted]

Ky
i think there ar 2 guys with guns on the plane.i cnat see whts going from back here. i think theyre trying to get in the cocpit. dont worry im not afraid to die im just going home and we wil see eachother soon. i want u 2 know that i love you. kiss the kids. seeyuo soon in this life or he next

______________________________________

From: Frank [email address redacted]
Subject:
Date:
To: Jake [email address redacted]

Listen, Jake -


I've been pretty patient the last week, since you only recently moved in. But, for the fourth straight night, I came home late to find the front door unlocked. And the sink full of dishes. I do all my eating outside of the apartment, so they're all yours. Did I not explain well enough how to run the dishwasher to you?


Damn stress. You're irresponsibility is making it very hard for me to get excited about my vacation. Great - now there's some commotion going on in front. Wait...I think the plane's being held up! Forget all that I wrote earlier. At least there's an air marshall -this can't actually be happening...


I think I heard a shot fired, but can't see much from back here. You should call 911. If you could, call my family, tell them I love them. I want them to

______________________________________
THREE TEXTS FROM SAME PASSENGER
(1) Hey. Thought I was gonna have 2 seats to myself but this guy just sat down next to me. So pissed. And the dude is all sweaty and nervous. Can't wait to be there. U still picking me up yes?
(2) The dude who was sitting next to me just went up to the cockpit and pulled a gun on the stewardess. Not sure hwat's going on but I'm freaking out.
(3) Plane is diving. thnk were gonna crash. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUHC!!!!

Thanks,
Jimmy in GA
Call us at (773) 41EVENT 
http://www.twitter.com/eventpodcast
whatisTheEventpodcast@gmail.com
On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment